At Praadis, IT Quality assurance is a process designed to give management and the customer confidence that an organisation will deliver quality information technology products and services. Quality assurance is a proactive discipline. It supports the notion that defective products come from defective processes and that fixing the process will improve product quality. This philosophy yields the following real benefits:
Quality assurance (QA) is the process of verifying whether a product meets required specifications and customer expectations. QA is a process-driven approach that facilitates and defines goals regarding product design, development and production. QA's primary goal is tracking and resolving deficiencies prior to product release. Organizations often designate separate QA departments, which increases customer confidence and credibility and improves efficiency and overall work processes.
How Do You Build Confidence?
At QA we specialize in providing independent offshore software testing, and unbiased software quality assurance services to product companies, ranging from the Fortune 500s to start-up companies. We provide software testing services covering the whole gamut under the QA umbrella including functional and non-functional test attributes
- Top quality with cost effective solutions
- End-to-end coverage for our client’s products
- Unbiased QA reporting
- Best practices and strategies to cater to the unique software QA testing needs
- Creating and innovating QA/Testing solutions
- Customized service models aligned with our client’s needs and goals
- Create a challenging and rewarding work environment